Our home health Nurses bring the hospital to your home and can:
- Assess your health, check your vitals, set up your medications, draw your insulin, ensure your home is safe from falls.
- Tend your wounds from surgery, a fall, or bedsores.
- Teach you about your recently diagnosed disease, new medications and how they interact with your other medications, and nutritional requirements.
- If you have a new urostomy or colostomy they will teach you how to order your supplies and how to care for and keep sterile when changing the bags.
- Watch for any changes in your health conditions and report them to your doctor.
- Draw blood, collect urine, etc for lab testing.
- IV therapy.
- Answer your questions when you are learning or concerned about your health condition.