Our professional Occupational Therapists can:
- Help get you back to being able to accomplish daily tasks or work tasks after an accident, stroke, heart attack, and other conditions.
- Teach new ways of approaching tasks
- Show you how to break down activities into achievable components, like sequencing a complex task such as cooking a complex meal
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations.
- Performance skills assessments and treatment.
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training.
- Environmental adaptation including provision of equipment or designing adaptations to remove obstacles or make them manageable.
- Guidance to family members and caregivers.